HMRC has approved AAT’s students and professional members to claim tax relief on their annual membership subscription fees.

You can claim tax relief on your subscription if you must have membership to do your job or if it’s helpful for your work. You can’t claim tax back on:

How to claim

If you’re not required to fill in a tax return, you can get tax relief for your allowable expenses by completing the P87 tax relief form online.

For more information, go to GOV.UK for appropriate forms and information regarding tax relief. Note that AAT currently appears as “Accounting Technicians Association of” on the approved list of professional organisations.


Source: AAT News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>