If you are supervised by an alternative body, they will contact you and explain the process you need to take in order to become compliant with the new regulations. While their process may differ from AAT’s approach, the regulations apply to all bodies and you will still need to obtain a Basic Disclosure Certificate.

If you are currently supervised by an alternative body and believe it may be more appropriate for you to be supervised by AAT, please contact us.

Source: AAT News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>