RELIGIOUS / NON-RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS
RJKA are proud to work with many leading not for profit organisations. We currently provide services to a range of not for profit clients such as charities, housing associations and other public sector bodies.
We are able to offer a range of services tailored to your needs and have helped a number of our clients grow and flourish. We now work a wide range of clients from small community charities with turnovers of less that £10,000 up to national charities who work across London.
The services we are able to offer our not for profit clients include:
- Accounts preparation
- Accounts including independent examiners reports
- General tax advice
- Business plans & cash flow forecasts
- Payroll services
- Advice and training on accounting software packages
- Pension services
- Advice of managing cash balances and investments
- Range of specialist reports on request
Charities and not-for-profit organisations face a number of challenges in their day-to-day operation, from reporting requirements to keeping up with ever-changing legislation.
At RJKA, our specialists can help charities with a wide range of matters, including:
- Preparation of accounts under the Charities SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) and Charities Act
- Independent examiners’ report
- Specialist tax advice on matters such as Gift Aid relief
- Advice on incorporation and registration of charities
- Advice on operational structure
- Cost reduction service
- Advice on trustees’ responsibilities