A NEW international study from ACCA has outlined the seven most important attributes to succeed in modern business. Intellect, creativity, emotional intelligence, vision, experience, technical skills and a mastery of...
Job title: AAT Part Time Lecturer – Part-time (negotiable hours)
Job type: Permanent, part time
Salary: £18.10 ph (£22.96 ph inclusive of holiday pay)
Training provider name: Shipley College
Location: Salt Building, Victoria Road, Saltaire BD18 3LQ
Job details: Shipley College is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Tutor to become part of our AAT team.
Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach up to AAT Levels 3, have a relevant accounting qualification (e.g CIMA, AAT, ACCA) and relevant occupational competence.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Planning and delivering modules in AAT Accountancy.
- Coordinating some of the provision, providing guidance, support and tutorship for learner groups including apprentices and individuals, as appropriate
- Meeting both external and internal quality assurance standards for all programmes
- Carrying out required academic administration duties.
You should possess:
- The ability to teach up to Level 4 of the AAT award
- Relevant accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA, AAT, ACCA etc.)
- Relevant occupational competence
- Teaching qualification
- Ideally some understanding of apprenticeships, although training can be given
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a V1 or A1 Award, IQAM or equivalent, and have an accountancy background. Familiarity with AAT qualifications is preferred.
Apply: Please visit the Shipley College website for further information and to apply.
Closing date: 17 September 2018 at 12 noon.
Source: AAT News